WINTER BASKETBALL PROGRAM
3rd-5th Grade Boys & Girls
This is a 10 Week Basketball Program on Mondays from 6:45 to 7:45, beginning December 2nd at Ardsley Middle School. The Program is designed for Boys & Girls of all levels in 3rd through 5th Grade who are looking to improve their game or want a supplement to their Travel, Rec or CYO Teams. Coach Omari Lawrence will be leading the Training and is a former high Division I Basketball Player at St Johns and Kansas State. Coach Lawrence is also a Children’s Behavioral Therapist and has been training and working with Elementary and Middle School players for several years. Children will be separated by skill & age when appropriate and the total cost is $400. Register and pay by November 7th for a discounted price of $375. Come improve your game while we work on:
Read & React (Cognitive Training)
Elite Ball-Handling Drills
Game Moves & Different Finishing Techniques
Development of Consistent Jump Shot Mechanics
Learning To See The Game Differently
6th – 8th Grade Boys
Come join Nick Resavy, former Syracuse Player and Brooklyn Nets Coach at his famous Elite Training for Boys in 6th through 8th Grade. All Players throughout Westchester are welcome to this high intensity Monday Training Session at Ardsley High School from 7:30 to 8:30, beginning December 2nd. This 10 Week program is designed to focus on skill development as way to supplement their team oriented practices from Travel, CYO and School teams. Sessions will be capped and the total cost is $550. Register and pay by November 7th for a discounted price of $475.
- You must bring the completed Northeast Elite Basketball Waiver on the first session of Winter Elite Training.
- Sessions are 12/2, 12/16, 1/6, 1/13, 1/20, 1/27, 2/3, 2/10, 2/24, 3/2.
- Ardsley Middle School is located at 700 Ashford Ave, Ardsley, NY 10502 (enter to the back left of the building)
- Ardsley High School is located at 300 Farm Rd, Ardsley NY 10502 (enter in the back of the building, back gym)
- Weather related cancelations will be rescheduled to another Monday
- No refunds