FALL WEEKLY AFTER SCHOOL BASKETBALL CAMP
Drop your child off this Fall, Monday through Friday from 4:00-6:00 PM for two hours of outdoor basketball and fun. We know this school year will be challenging and making sure our children are active and socially engaged is now more important than ever. Getting them out of the house while meeting new friends in a safe environment will be our #1 goal.
This Program has open enrollment which means you can sign-up your child at any time during the Fall. The After School Program is located outdoors at Ardsley Middle School and is open to boys and girls in 2nd – 6th Grade. We of course do our best to have children of different abilities separated! All groups will be limited in size and in accordance with CDC and NYS Guidelines. When the weather does not allow, the session will be made up another day. You may purchase and use your “Days” any way you would like over our 10-Week Fall Program by clicking the appropriate days when your register. You can use your “Days” for one straight week, one straight month, or choose same day (s) every week!
5 Day Package – $225
10 Day Package – $415
20 Day Package or 1 Month – $800
40 Day Package or 2 Months – $1,500
50 Day Package or full 10 Weeks – $ 1,875
(no child will be allowed to participate without)
Covid-19 Operating Procedures:
- Parents are to remain in the car and are not permitted in the outdoor Basketball Court area. We are doing this to limit the number of persons in/around the facility.
- All kids will have their temperature taken via infrared thermometer. Please keep your child home at any hint of fever or flu like symptoms.
- Your child must bring their own ball.
- Prior to entering the premises, all kids will be required to clean their hands with sanitizer.
- Upon entering the premises, all kids will be required to wear their own mask which they should bring with them. Once on the premises, they may lower their mask or put it in their pocket. Your child is free to wear their mask at any time. Your child is welcome to break at any time and/or step to the side and watch.
- Prior to leaving for the day, all kids will be required to clean their hands with sanitizer.
- Please stay in your car when you pick up your child.
The pandemic has thrown all of us for a loop and we’re going to try our best to ensure that the kids learn, get better, have fun but most of all stay safe. In the event of a rainout or other inclement weather you will be notified by email so please add our email to your “safe sender” list. We will not be offering refunds for rainouts, but rather your child should feel free to make up that day at anytime over the 10 Weeks.